First draft

I have decided to look at some published / online PhD thesis papers in order to see how they are structured. I have downloaded a few Thesis that use Actor-Network Theory.

I have been reading the structure of the thesis entitled Auditing in Electronic Environments from an Actor-Network Theory Perspective: Case of Egypt by Manal Nour El Din El Safty of the  Helwan University, Egypt. The thesis provides a good structure model for my thesis and provides a reasonable guide on a structure for writing about ANT.

The thesis also gives  a good structure for the literature review and how to organize the research  strategy, design, philosophical underpinning and the research methodology.

Another paper The use of Actor-Network Theory and a Practice-Based Approach to understand online community participation by Gibrán Rivera González of the University of Sheffield is another good example of the structure of an ANT thesis.

I have created a draft template for my thesis and am continuing to read for the literature review.